Sunday 10 February 2013

I HAVE A PLACE...


I HAVE MY PLACE. . .I Live in this knowledge. 
"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.    I will say of the  Lord , “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1, 2 NIV)"

There is place God has kept for you, you are not an accident. It is a place where the Devil can not touch you. That place is in Christ and the redemption of the Blood of the Lamb over our life.

Revelation 12:6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

(Revelation 12: 11 NIV) They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. 
Beloved, the truth is that we should always live in reality of Gods word over our life.

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL.


FUBARA WILLIE-PEPPLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment